How Do I Turn Notifications On/Off (Android)?
For Android 6 (Marshmallow) and above
There are two options for turning notifications On/Off
Option 1 (In-Game)
- Tap the side-menu arrow, located halfway up the right-hand of the screen, so that the side-menu is brought into display.
- At the top of the screen you will notice 3 icons, Envelope, Chat Bubble & Cog. Tap the Cog icon and three further buttons will be displayed directly below the Cog Icon, these being SETTINGS, SOCIAL & HELP! If not already selected, Tap the SETTINGS button.
- Tap the Notifications button located at the bottom of the Settings Menu
- You should now be shown a pop-up stating “Let Us Send You Push Notifications?” with two options “No, Thanks” and “Yes, Please”, simply choose whichever option you prefer.
Option 2 (Device Level)
- Open the 'Settings' app
- Tap on the 'Apps' or 'Application Manager' entry
- Scroll down to the game app
- Scroll to and then tap Notifications
- Slide the 'Allow Notifications' toggle to the 'Off' position
If you change your mind and wish to continue to receive notifications, all you need to do is the same steps as above but slide the 'Allow Notifications' toggle to the 'On' position.